Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Caribbean C burst!


Hey lovelies! 

So I wanted to talk a minute about a super awesome smoothie. I love Tropical Smoothie Cafe they are the Bomb Diggity! Yes I did just say that! normally when I go to Tropical Smoothie I get the Peaches n' Silk. It has always been my favorite. I maybe got my first Tropical Smoothie at 11/12, and so for 12 years I have been drinking nothing but the Peaches n' Silk smoothie. 

I know your probably like wow she was sheltered! No you guys I just was shy in a lot of ways and never liked to be out of my comfort zone. I was the type to always dream about doing crazy new things and try new foods. I will never eat a worm of insect though that's where I cross the line! I think that's where a lot of people will cross the line. 

Ok so out of the deep stuff. I know leave it up to me to get deep about s new smoothie I tried lol its a blessing and a curse! HAHA

So  I went for a SUPERFOOD smoothie. I wanted to choose something more healthy. I am turning my life around with the junk food and eating so much. Trying to tone up and gain muscle, just plain be fore healthy after having babies. It really does take a toll on your body to carry another precious human inside of you ( I miss all the kicks and flips)

SO I went with the Caribbean C burst. All the kids in my house are getting a bit congested and not feeling well with the seasons changing so I definitely went with a Vitamin C kick. This smoothie is AUUUUUUHMAZING! 

It has Goji Berry which is have heard or it but never seen it, never tasted it until now. I am so glad I did!
It also has mangoes, which is my favorite fruit ever, banana, and orange juice. Oh yes and carrots... yep CARROTS. Yum O in a cup! I cannot get enough of this smoothie. It has a awesome fresh fruit taste, its super refreshing, tastes like heaven! I feel so fantastic after drinking it and surprisingly energetic! Definitely a must try you guys! So head over to you local Tropical Smoothie and order one, You will be addicted so be careful :) I know I feel like I am ready for a warm up jog and exercise routine! Fitness journey posts will be coming soon so mommies stay tuned! ;)
I feel so good I did a no make up selfie :) 
Stay Golden you guys <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment