Wednesday, September 16, 2015

CAUTION: Mainstream Filth Ahead! Be prepared to get a new obsession to Rock N' Roll

Hey Loves!

I want to really want to open everyone's eyes to this amazing Rock N' Roll band. Let me begin by saying I am not much on Rock N' Roll. Its not my go to music usually, I really have to be in the mood to listen to it but, Mainstream Filth is absolutely a must check out! This is a 2 man Rock N' Roll band and let me say how awesome it is that 2 guys can make such awesome music!

Vocals and guitar is done by Andrew Vinson and drums are done by Austin Jiles. These 2 together make such amazing sound. Like I said normally I don't listen to Rock N' Roll but I really love the music. The lyrics are real and something anyone can relate to. When I listen to their music I find myself bobbing my head and moving to it. The beat of the songs are killer! I highly recommend and even urge you all to go and check them out. Both of these guys are really amazing personality wise and they put their all into it which really to me sets them apart because you can tell they love doing this. So share their music videos, check them out, follow them on twitter and favorite their website. I know you wont be disappointed by this band!

My favorite song that I always have to listen to when I hop on Youtube is 1991... I love the slow and steady rhythm to it and it even has Andrew's gorgeous wife in the vocals as well.

Don't forget to check them out and definitely show them some love, attend a show to see the epic awesomeness that is Mainstream Filth in person and don't forget to get you a shirt as well! If you can't, tell I am definitely a huge fan, even my 5 and almost 3 year old love their music so you know they have to be good!! Tell your friends, your brother, your sister, even your mom and grandma, Mainstream Filth is where it's at!

You can catch Mainstream Filth and stay connected with them here.
Mainstream Filth Website
Band Camp: Mainstream Filth
Mainstream Filth FB
Mainstream Filth IG
Mainstream Filth Twitter
Mainstream Filth YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment