Thursday, September 10, 2015

The amazing dishwasher!

Hello loves!

So, one of my amazing Sister-in-laws, tagged me in a funny video about washing dishes. I am a fan of dishwashers... you never know how much you miss them until you don't have one! Here in our apartment we do not have one and it makes me sad because hand washing and putting them on a limited space dish dryer and even on a towel on your counter it gets so messy and everything gets flooded! So here it is :)


Jenn, I don't know you and hope that this blog finds you but ma'am I salute you! This is hilarious and also very true. I wish I would have been this clever to do something like this with my family. Even though my husband does dishes sometimes, he doesn't do it very well, especially now that its to hand washing the dishes. I always go behind him and redo them or just move him out of the way before he can even start so he takes daddy duty and I take the dishes.

I hope you guys found this funny. I know the moms will, even some siblings who do the dishes. I know I would get irritated when I would clean the dishes and then someone come in right behind me and put dirty dishes into the sink and leave them there! I felt like this had to be shared because I know a lot of people if not everyone can relate to it :) Stay Golden You Guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment