Friday, September 18, 2015

Sales going on now!

Hey loves!

Never again will I go to the mall with my hubby, the kids were great, but my husband was in a constant *sigh*, huffing every 3 minutes, and commenting. All I heard the entire hour and a half we were in there was a... "why can't you stick to one store", "How much longer?", "Your a horrible shopper you know that".

I admit I am the worst shopper EVER according to my husband. In his defense... I can be. I am not the GET IN, AND GET OUT kind of shopper. I can take a list all I want but I will not go with a single thing on there. When I go shopping I like to look, test or try out whatever it is before buying, and check the price. Very rarely will I splurge. I will only splurge with my income taxes because it's a once a year thing why not.

I give myself a budget and only take that much cash with me so I don't over spend. This is a way I personally like to save money and it works!!!!!! This shopping trip I only had a $90 limit but everything is on sale for the Mid-Season Sales. Which is perfect and I just so happened to walk into this on accident lol I had no clue this sale even existed but I am so glad it does. So on with my haul

I only shopped at Sears and JCPenny's because they had the best sales going on

SEARS:

I got the girls and outfit a piece and I could not leave the store without these. I browsed everything until I found 2 outfits that matched because I am the dorky parent that love's kids matching outfits especially sisters.

ONLY $4.99 a piece! and Lyrix's outfit is Ralph Lauren! How cute are these?  :)


Other sales:

  • THE CHILDREN'S PLACE: 25% off new Fall line, 50% off entire store (of course not including the new Fall line), up to 50% off back to school fashion, and All denim are $5.99 and up. Also a free Hotel Transylvania 2 glow in the dark magnet. 
  • GAP: up to 40% off kids and baby sale
  • GYMBOREE: Extra 30% markdown for savings up to 60% off, spend $50 and earn $25 in Gym Bucks, and all regular priced items are BOGO's 
  • H&M Kids: up to 60% off 


No comments:

Post a Comment