Friday, September 18, 2015

Fun Fall activities and crafts for your kiddos

Hey loves!

So here are some of my favorite activities and crafts you can do with your kiddos for the Fall Season! These are some we do every year and some new ones we are going to try. Have I ever mentioned my love for Pinterest? Yes you guys I found all these on Pinterest and a few I googled and pinned :)

Let the crafting and fun begin!

Glitter Pumpkins: These are so much fun my kids love anything messy and things that are not they make messy. To my munchkins chaos is better. This is a fun way to put that chaos to good use, and also amazing decorations made special by your littles.
Ghost Bowling : This looks like so much fun I cannot wait to try it this season :) 
Pom Pom Apple Tree: So simple and cute, yet enough to keep your kiddo busy
Brown Bag Turkey (no glue) : I used to love doing these when I was little, now I am even more in love with making these with my littles! My 3 year old old plays with these for hours and hours and days and days! A perfect fall must do craft. 
Fall Sensory Bin : I am obsessed with any sensory bin. Perfect way to keep a child busy all day and so many fun educational activities to do with a sensory bin.


You can find more activities from here. They have such great activities and books for your children and you!

Here is also a Fall Fun list. 

Happy Fall Ya'll! I would love to see the crafts you guys come up with and will share more of our activities here at home :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment