Friday, September 18, 2015

WHAT A NEW BLOG!

Hey loves!

Yes yes it is true. I started up a beauty and fashion blog called If The Throne Fits like I told you guys I would. I just put in my very first post with so much more to come. I am a stay at home mom and wife but to keep my sanity and a big part of my life revolves around beauty and fashion. I was a student a couple years ago at Aveda and I have learned so much from there and loved my time there that I still use today. I didn't want to mix my lifestyle blog with fashion and beauty blog in one spot there would be way too much to content you can hardly keep up. So I hope you guys check that out as well and favorite it because I have big plans for that blog just like I do this one :D 

I posted a blog on mid season sales for kiddos now you can check out the mid season sales for you here at If The Throne Fits

No comments:

Post a Comment