Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Upcoming Movies I am Dying to see!

Hey Love's!

 So I went through IMDB and was looking through the trailers they had up for some upcoming movies and here are the ones so far I am dying to see :)

1. Sleeping with Other People 

2. Maze Runner: Scorch Trails  
3. Hotel Transylvania 2  
4. The Intern 
5.Victor Frankenstein 
6.Crimson Peak
7.The Last Witch Hunter 
8. The Peanuts Movie 
9. The Hunger Games : Mockingjay pt 2 
10. The Night Before 
11. Suicide Squad 
12. The Good Dinosaur 
13. Star Wars epi 7 
14. Sisters 
15. Kung Fu Panda 3 
16. The Revenant 
17. The 5th Wave 
18. The Secret Life of Pets 

The movies not yet with a trailer but I know is coming out and want to see
  1. Knights of the round table: King Arthur- Filming now with the EVER SO SEXY Charlie Hunnam as King Arthur himself, Jude Law, Eric Bana, Dijmon Hounsou, And the ever exciting David Beckham
  2. The Jungle Book- Scarlette Johansson, Idris Elba, Bill Murray, Bill Kingsley, Christopher Walken
  3. Pacific Rim: Maelstrom- This was announced to be new coming out with  Charlie Hunnam is rumored to be Raleigh Becket back in action
  4. The Lost City of Z- Charlie Hunnam (an you tell I have feels),and the still handsome Robert Pattinson, 
  5. X Men: Apocalypse- with my one of my favorite actors with the addicting Scottish accent James McAvoy , Jennifer Lawrence, Sophie Turner (my ever favorite Stark lady).


No comments:

Post a Comment