Monday, September 7, 2015

Kids favorites from Etsy

                                           

Hello Loves!

I know every one of you have a shopping addiction mine are pretty much anything and everything but lately I have been window shopping at Etsy. It really is in my top favorites for online shopping. I really don't usually shop for my kids online because I am a horrible shopping person. I tend to put things in my cart before I really am done shopping and then erase everything out and start all over. By the time I figure out what I want to get the kids or what they would like I find something better. Etsy is a favorite of mine because everything is so unique and personalized I can make an easy decision without a second thought. Everything on there is homemade or vintage and most of it is really super cheap. There are some really outrageous prices on there for some items but you can easily find someone who makes the same thing, if not it being better, but also being cheaper.


Things I have bought from there recently were a Amber Teething necklace (Here) and a workout tank (Here). I really love Etsy the shops are great and they have such cute things for everyone from the kids to the furbabies, to house decor and even furniture. I havent bought anything for the kids yet. I had a cute outfit purchased but forgot to change the address on our Paypal and canceled the order. The shop owner was amazing about it and really sweet and understanding. They had the money deposited in my bank in 4 days. Of course I used that money on a cute take home outfit from Target that I could not live without. I know I told you horrible shopping person.

I do have saved items on boards at Etsy like Pinterest has but not as great as Pinterest, its only for Etsy items. You can also favorite the items and get discount codes in private messages from the owner/creators themselves special just for you. So lets begin :)

Lyrix Favorites:

Sophia Favorites: 

Kayden Favorites: 

Kid shops I love on Etsy: 



No comments:

Post a Comment