Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Best of: TV SHOWS

So I promised you guys last night in my Fear the Walking Dead Review that I would do a post on my favorite TV Shows. I will list them based off of what me and the hubby watch together and what we enjoy watching independently. You guys I am the biggest TV Show nerd. I love watching TV Shows. I know that everything comes to an end but to me movies end to quickly. There are more hours of a TV Show (most of the time) then there is in movies. There is also a controversy in my house because yes me and the hubby will be like teens fighting over the remote when it comes to our TV Shows. Don't get me wrong we, have a lot of TV Shows we love to watch together so in the words of a lot of people... Let's do this :)

TV Shows we both enjoy

  • Game Of Thrones (GOT)- This is one of our absolute favorites. We recommend everyone to watch this!
  • Orange Is The New Black (OITNB)- another one of our favorites. I really wasn't much into this last season. I really only watched it to see Ruby Rose!
  • The Vampire Diaries (TVD)- I was more into this then the hubby on the last season. Chris got behind because of having to work long hours. I am so sad to see it ending, but all good things must come to and end. 
  • The Originals- the spin off of TVD and let me tell you at first I definitely have googly eye for Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel. 
  • Supernatural- Awesome show. I normally really don't watch the horror, poltergeist, or Apocalyptic, end of the world type things but I really love this.
  • Arrow and The Flash- I put these both together because they pretty much tie into each other. I love how they mix each other in each others shows. 
  • The Walking Dead (TWD)- there is so much emotion wrapped up into one show. After every episode ends I scream WHYYYY? at the TV because I want to know more
  • Sons of Anarchy-  I am still not done with the tv show, I stopped at the 6th season. I do have plans to of course finish it. I mainly watched it for Ryan Hurst (Opie Winstone) and Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller). It ain't a good show without some eye candy. 
  • Prison Break- OUTSTANDING! I love this because Scofield makes you feel smart. He is a very intelligent man. It really is a touching story line with suspense. It will make you cry and laugh. I definitely cried. 
  • Once Upon A Time (OUAT)- This is my all time favorite. Definitely ranks the top of my list of favorites, my hubby likes it but he isn't as into it as I am. I am a fairy ale lover, and as  I have said before a Disnerd. My 5 year old is even obsessed with it and my 2 year old will really get into it.
  • Starcrossed- I have been in love with Matt Lanter since 90210 when he played Liam this show was so romantic, my hubby wont admit to anyone he has watched it and enjoyed it (I pried it out of him once and of course that was the end of the conversation and he never staid another word on it.) I am extremely sad it didn't make it to the second season. I really wish it did because the end of the first season really leaves you hanging. 
  • True Blood-  My favorite characters would be Pam and Lafayette they have the best personalities that I couldnt help but love. I really was sad how it ended and that it ended. The only thing I want to know is who the hell did Sookie's baby daddy.? What happened in that year that we didnt see.? Does she still mourn Bill.? I was hoping they would come back with a movie of what happened in that year span and letting us meet that dark haired man of her's. 
  • Revolution- This would definitely happen to the world if we all lost electricity so you should watch this just to know what to expect for if it does ever happen. 



TV Shows I love (the hubby hates) 
  • 90210-  I am so sad to have seen it end. I really want to know what happened between Liam and Annie. 
  • Pretty Little Liars (PLL)- This shares a spot with OUAT, actually if we are being honest its a little bit ahead of OAUT. I love the mystery of it. For 6 seasons I could have never guessed who A was. When they finally revealed it, I screamed. LOL
  • Glee- Who doesn't like a little musical.? I LOVE THEM.
  • Revenge- The perfect plot to destroying those who did her family wrong! There is always a new twist a new turn through every minute.
  • The 100- Is a thrilling show. Clark really makes me feel empowered as a female and I love how she takes control of the situation and how someone so young could be full of hope, promise, and hold the qualities to be a great leader.
  • Hart of Dixie- addicting to watch. Dr. Hart is funny, cute, and a Yankee stuck in a hillbilly nightmare (well to her to me it would be the best place to live). If you want a romantic comedy definitely watch this! Who names their child Lemon.? 
  • Empire- I just recently started watching this show and I fell in love after the second season. There is amazing music from talented people, an amazing cast, and a true real life rags to riches story with the issues faced when dealing with fame. 
  • Reign- I am a history buff! This is the tragic epic story of Queen Mary of Scotts and her life in court of France. I cannot wait for the new season I am having Reign withdraws. Love, sex, betrayal, loss, secrets all wrapped up into the  Palace. 

TV Shows Chris loves (I wouldn't watch by myself but I will glance at it lol)
  • Ax Men- the lives of men in the logging business. This is Christopher's favorite. He really doesn't tell me why, I don't even think he knows why himself lol
  • Impractical Jokers- Lets all admit this is funny but sometimes if not a majority of times they go way overboard with it
  • The Carbonaro Effect- I think its neat. while Chris thinks it is the most amazing thing. His favorite is always watching the people's reactions. 
  • Bitchin' Rides- what guy doesn't like to watch a show about gorgeous vehicles 

Sorry you guys that it took me so long, we had some family time to night with a movie after dinner and was not aware the the movie Interstellar was almost 3 hours long. I'll be doing a movie review on that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment