Saturday, August 22, 2015

Late night Movie binge...

Late night movie binge.? What the heck is that.?

Yes you guys I have a late night movie binge. For unknown reasons even I cannot understand is I am awake at some point between 6:30am and 11am. I don't go to sleep until 3am. My brain refuses to shut off, nothing has really helped me besides lavender essential oils (I am and Essential oil nut case) and Ambien but I DO NOT recommend that for anyone who has kids that get up in the middle of the night. Seriously the ER gave me some, while I was pregnant by the way with my first and 3rd daughter, after 30 minutes I was awake but I blacked out. There is a funny story tied to that. So I usually binge on movies while I pin the heck out of Pinterest. My latest movie victim.....

Descendants


Yes I know it is a movie, more for the young adult and kids. BUT, its a Disney movie! Thats what makes it so special! I am proud to say I am a Disnerd!

This movie is about the children of our beloved fairy-tales we grew up with. The evil characters such as Maleficent, Jafar, Evil Queen, and Cruella are isolated on an island with a barrier and their children are there too. The Ultimate Rulers of all the lands like a president I guess is Beast and Belle. Their son Ben is to be King of the land and become the Ultimate Ruler, his first proclamation is to bring the evil kids from the island to mingle and learn the ways to be good.

Now I am not going to spoil it for everyone, but it is definitely my obsession movie for my down time at night while everyone in my house is sleeping. IT is filled with a great cast, great music, and some touching scenes, as well as things we could all relate to. It is a musical which is my favorite, and to be honest I am singing the songs and watching the movie right now lol The music numbers are great the only one I really don't like is the Evil like Me with Mal and Maleficent. Personally I really do like Kristin Chenoweth as an actress she plays magnificently in every movie or tv show I have ever seen, my absolute favorite is RV, but as a singer I really do not like her voice. To me she does way to much opera tones in there.

Favorite Songs feat. In Descendants
1. If Only-Dove Cameron 
2. Rotten to the Core- Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, BooBoo Stewart, and Sofia Carson 
3 Did I Mention- Jeff Lewis

I will leave on this note! BooBoo Stewart, My jeebus! Ok we all know him as Seth in the Twilight Series. Man has he grown up, He has gotten so muscular and gorgeous, even though he would be like my cousin or my little brother! ADORABLE! lol He reminds me of a little Taylor Lautner so yes they were paired up perfectly in Twilight.

I thought I would so another little post for you guys before I hit the hay! Everyone out on a Friday night, please drink responsibly, please be safe, and EVERYONE have a great night. I will see you all in the early rise :D


No comments:

Post a Comment