Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Taking a moment to say....

I just wanted to sit and thank all of you for reading! I truly love blogging and I havent even gotten to the fun stuff. I want to say thank you guys so much for staying tuned and being patient with me. I know its taking a while to get things up  and going at full speed, but being a mother the saying I have lived by since 2010 when Sophia was born was ...

You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk.

I have had so much fun so far and I cannot wait to see where I will be with this in a year from now. I have been doing research and going out to think of creative new posts and find out what would reach you guys the best! I really am thankful for you readers because it wouldnt be fun if it wasnt for you guys it would be like talking to a brick wall.

I hope that everyone who reads my stuff is enjoying what they read.

I also wanted to give a shout out to a special person who's blog webpage I personally have bookmarked on my desktop and that is Ericka Madden she writes http://olyvia.co/. I found her blog on Pinterest where she wrote a post on  The 3 best tips that will sweeten anyone's blog traffic. It really has helped me a lot, the blog posts she has written so far, that I have read. Of course I'm still reading and learning from them. I love her blog. She makes everything so simple and so enticing with gorgeous, easy-on-the-eyes looks and posts. The way she writes, I feel like she is talking to me which is really important to me. I like to feel like I am being talked to as a person not like she is a teacher and being paid to tell me how to do things. If anyone is thinking of starting a blog really needs to read her stuff. I was always so quick to put myself down about starting a blog even though it was something I have been thinking about since I was 14 and her blogs for some reason made it easier for me to jump on the blogging express, and I have read TONS of blogs on how to start but I felt more like I was reading a how to for dummy's manual rather than a true helpful blog until I came across Olyvia.co. So thank You Ericka I know I have never met you but you have helped a lot through your blogs and I hope I can do the same for other's.  Everyone please go check out her blog I promise you will not be disappointed.

Again I want to thank all of you. I felt that this is so important to me and I really want to do big things with this blog that can be fun and helpful to everyone. I am so excited to have you all here to watch this blog grow into something great!



2 comments:

  1. Kiera, you've touched my heart so much. Knowing that my blog has helped you and given the confidence to pursue blogging is extraordinary to me. I'm so happy to know that what I've been writing is helpful to you. Thank you for writing such kind words. You're seriously the best, and I mean that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Erika! Really, you have been the push I needed, of course a positive push, I would have never been here without the help of your blog! Your truly a god send and a great inspiration to help me keep going <3

    ReplyDelete