Friday, August 28, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag Review: August 2015

I am like most ladies who would go to Sephora, Target, Walmart, etc just to only buy 1 or 2 things and it still be almost $20 or way more and keep it long after its overdue to be tossed out the window. Especially mommies who sometimes don't have the time to run out and browse and look at every single item they have. Let's face it, with a toddler or baby or both, sometimes even the older ones you tend to look for the first few seconds before one if not all the kids starting getting fidgety and tired of being in that one spot. You then get rushed even more, to hurry up and pick something and by the time you get home you realize the shade you picked is not what you thought it was. I have that happen way to often with really anything including grocery shopping.

How can you get great full sized products for cheap that are fit for you, without even having to pack everything for a weekend (I always feel like I am packing to go out of town for a weekend with my kids, and still tend to forget something) and playing a guessing game of whether or not your kids are going to behave or not just to go get a new eyeliner to avoid looking like a walking dead extra.? Maybe your the type that never really buys the same thing over and over again you like to try the never ending supplies and brands of the beauty world, or you do stay with the same brand every time because you don't want to spend the arm or the leg on that new lipstick just to find out you don't like it.
One simple word. Ipsy!

I found Ipsy of course through ad's and my forever favorite social media site, Pinterest! It is a $10 monthly payment that requires at sign up a questionnaire to be filled out to better match the products to you. I told my mom about it and got the, "but I don't like the colors". Mom, I know your reading this and as you always told me growing up.... You don't know you like it if you don't try it? (In case your wondering sweet Mother of mine, I have a huge grin on my face and I love you). :D  LOL

To me it's worth it. I just started getting it and I already love what I have been sent.

Best thing is you can cancel at any time. Ipsy comes with full size and even sometimes Luxury sized items. To me, having 3 kids, this is not a bad idea especially because I am saving money. Another thing I love about it is, if you like what you have been sent you can always go to your Ipsy account and buy it. No needing to go to the store for it and some of your stores may not even have it. At least you know they have it and it is shipped right to you! There are amazing brands you can even enter to win contests on there for hundreds of dollars worth of your favorite brand, as well as, it also has a great chance for you to earn points and get products with those points!. WOOHOO free stuff! Who doesn't like free stuff right? Oh yea did I mention you get an adorable make up bag that comes with it? Umm Yes please!


In my August glam bag:

Jessie Girl Cos. Eye Shadow Primer
so far so good, of course I just used it this morning.

Doucce Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black
This Doucce eye liner has to be one of the best eye liners I have ever tried. I have the Nyx Jumbo Liner, Elf liners, and of course have tried every liner by Covergirl, but none have really been so smooth and sweat proof. Even with primer and a set powder they still tend to run a little bit or transfer/ wipe off easily.

Briogeo Blossom and Bloom Ginseng and Biotin Volumizer
smells FANTASTIC.Your supposed to blow dry it but I let mine air dry, until I can replace my broken hair dryer. My hair is big! All I did was spray the Volumizer in my hair after the shower and let it air dry, it's also smoother than it normally would be.

Hikari Lip Gloss in Merlot 
Its so creamy, and rich in colors. I am big on bold lips, I normally don't wear lip stuff because my husband is not a fan of it, AT ALL. It's a little sticky once it comes off but to me that's worth it.


Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted
 is a little thin but once you have 2-3 coats the color is quite gorgeous and soft! It's more of a smokey lilac color.

Ipsy is a must try for everyone. I highly recommend this! Give it a try, if you do decide to try it go to my FB page or Twitter account and use me as a referral. You won't regret it, I am most certain! You can also check out my make up looks on my Instagram as well :)
(Sorry for the quality guys, I will be getting a new camera with time)

No comments:

Post a Comment