Sunday, August 23, 2015

Late night movie binge: Two Night Stand


                       Two Night Stand
(picture from rotten tomatoes)

My latest late night movie binge is a movie I seen in my Xfinity onDemand but was like oh ya know whatever really doesn't look all that interesting to me and the rating were not very good.

                             Ratings:  IMDB-6.4/10,  Rotten Tomatoes- 34%,  Metacritic- 45%

Now looking at these ratings your like ummmm no, then you read the info. I read it, and still no sparks clicked. When that happens I don't even bother to look at the trailer on Youtube. I decided to watch it anyways I cant sleep, the hubby is sleeping on the futon right next to me so  I didn't want to play a movie I have seen 100 times because that is his pet peeve and when I was going to play Descendants I decided to try something new.

Now the reason he is sleeping on the futon is because our awesome fur-baby that I bragged about being one of the best dogs ever.... pee'd on our bed and for some reason on my side of the bed. and he laid in it. Its not funny.... ok its hilarious, what am I talking about? Better him then me! So he is snoozing like a baby and I watched Two Night Stand while the blankets are being washed and dried.

The movie is about a girl who gets cheated on and left by her fiance, went to college  and graduated with her degree for something she wasn't really interested in for reasons even she didn't know. She moves in with a friend who gets irritated that she is living there and not finding a job or anything. So she gets forced into finding a one night stand. She gets on a dating site and find this guy who she goes to his apartment. When they wake up she goes to leave and is blocked in. They get to know each other on a deeper level then they have with anyone.

GREAT movie. It has everything! It's funny, sexy and sad. I think my favorite part of the entire movie, besides the ending of course which I wont lie had me in happy tears, is when they are discussing "notes" on sex and critiquing each others techniques and skills in order to be better for the next person. Honestly the character Meagan lays out ALL OUR SECRETS right there in the open lol but makes awesome ways to guys who really think they know what they are doing but to us its really not that great lol

Really a must see.
Analeigh Tipton was outstanding. She really was amazing and when she says she had epic dance moves she really meant it. Also can we just comment here on how gorgeous she is. She is absolutely stunning :)
Miles Teller (we all know from the Divergent series as Peter) he was awesome! He to me is adorable with a killer smile. He was super adorable, in a I can be an ass but you know I'm cute kind of way Haha
 I definitely think it was underrated. It deserves a higher rating then what it has.

               Watch the trailer here



No comments:

Post a Comment