Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hard work pays off

So you know I am so passionate about mommies and daddies going back to school. From the parents who have not yet met their little miracles to those who have older kids that are out in college themselves.

Well, if my post College and Babies didn't make you want to start right then and there, then how awesome and more motivated does this make you! 


Yes you guys I am now officially part of the honor society the Delta Epsilon Tau. If I can do it you guys can do it!

I have been waiting days if not a week or two for this little beauty! I thought I was excited then, we'll I am overjoyed right now. Wearing the pin with the Greek letters on it and seeing a certificate with a gold seal just feels so amazing and I feel so smart and educated. 

You guys this feeling is amazing and I hope those who don't think they have the time or think they just don't have the money to futher there education, or even those who think (like my husband) "I'll just google it and watch YouTube videos instead of paying a lot of money for a piece of paper". 

It's a piece of paper yes but this little piece of paper makes you feel so strong and happy. School teaches you so much more then how to do your job and the fundamentals you need to complete and research what ever it is your studying but it teaches you the basics of time management, how to juggle and be able multitask, and gives you a sense of pride in writing that you can admire everyday. It proves to other you know what your talking about and know what your doing. 

If you think about going to school but worried about time, money, kids, a full time job, or over stressing about deadline with so much to do a not enough time, definitely check out Ashworth College or any other online accredited college! You won't regret it 🎓😜✌🏼️

No comments:

Post a Comment