Saturday, August 29, 2015

The best fluffy eggs my kids can't go without!

I always figured there was never really a trick to making eggs. You crack open the egg, whisk with a fork, cook it, top with whatever your preference was and you were done.... I was so WRONG! My husband would refuse to eat eggs if I was cooking them because he said they weren't fluffy enough, he had to make them. so we can thank this on my husband. Yes ladies my husband is a great cook!

My kids cannot go a morning without these eggs! My daughter loves her's topped with ketchup, but she prefer's "dip em" eggs (egg over easy, where you break the yolk and dip your toast and back in it)


Fluffiest egg ever recipe!

Eggs (depends on how much you want to make. for my family of 5 we use 8-12 eggs)
1/4 cup of milk
Salt
Pepper
Cheese (optional)
1 pan
1 bowl (for the eggs)
cooking spray
1 tbsp butter


Directions
Step 1:  Heat the pan on medium high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
Step 2:  Crack eggs and put them into the bowl you have set aside. Beat eggs with a fork or whisk until yolk is broken and well blended. This also works amazing with the liquid eggs!
Step 3:  In the heated pan, combine the whisked eggs, milk, salt , pepper, and cheese. Cook well! (they will still be a little liquid from the milk
Step 4:   Transfer eggs from pan to plate, top with your favorite items (mine is salsa and sour cream), serve with your morning favorites and Enjoy!


Simple right.? So easy it comes with its own easy button, lol jk. My kids always wake me up first thing in the morning to make these and they just cannot get enough. We make so many eggs because my kids will eat about 2 plates a piece. They always ask for more eggs, even when they haven't eaten the other stuff. Of course we make them eat the other stuff by telling them they don't get more eggs until their plate is empty, works every time! LOL

Hope you guys enjoy! This is one of my favorites as well, makes for a great day starter. Hope you all enjoy this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment