Monday, August 24, 2015

Fear the Walking Dead *Do not read if you have not watched the premier*


YASSSSS! You guys the Premier was Great!

So when I watched the preview I was excited! I couldn't wait because like about 90% of the world, I am a The Walking Dead fan! I love it, so when I found out a "this is what happens during the transition" spin off I could not help but think HALLELUJAH Thank You. I so was wondering what was it like during the transition. I know that we heard stories and seen little glimpse of before and right when it started going into chaos, but never really how it all went to chaos.

Lets start it out shall we.? :)

       OK so this definitely started out with a BANG! The first few seconds and there is already blood, a zombie, and face eating! People getting hit by cars, and of course a wicked upset mom who tells the police off. I wont lie if that happened to one of my kids I would have done the same. I wont lie you guys I definitely laughed a little too loud when she was telling them to get out. Just the way she said it. (Just so everyone know no I am PRO police. just saying!)

      I love the cast they were great. I loved the way it started. It definitely had me holding my breath and clutching my computer chair. I laughed a little too hard at some points.



The things I did not like about this first episode was how to me I guess I felt there should have been more zombies, more people eating, and more people vs. zombie, but I'm not dissing it just yet it is only the first episode. :) Another thing was how I got a little confusion when it came to every time Nick was talking he was all over the place when he was talking about things to where it made me kind of wince and want to punch him in the face. The scene where Nick was telling Travis and Madison about how he shot his "friend" Calvin. I was getting a little irritated how it was more rambling than straight telling them how it was, Madison and Travis seemed so clueless and the way they talked to Nick made me feel like they were talking to a toddler. I can see why the writers would do that because Nick is supposed to be a heroine junkie who is a little messed up a bit in the head because he is a junkie but like I said I was mostly irritated by the time he told them about Calvin.

I cannot wait until next week. The only reason why I hate watching TV Shows live is because I have to wait a week for the next one Lol but this one was so worth it! Speaking of Tv Shows I will give you guys a list tomorrow of my most favorite Tv Shows :)

Stay Golden you guys and #FearTWD

No comments:

Post a Comment