Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Latest Music Artist You Don't Want To Miss...

Hey Lovelies,

Lets take a moment here and think of all the music artists you love listening to.

You got them in mind? Great!

Now what is it about that artist that you love? Is it the genre of music? The beat's of their songs? Was it just love at first listen and it stuck with you? Or your like me and at first you really don't think you like it so you have to play it another 3 times and eventually you find that being the ONLY song you listen to for a month.

Do you love the lyrics? Do they say something that your feeling or have been through.? Maybe the artist is just extremely drop dead gorgeous with a voice that is even more gorgeous?

What ever it may be, I have one person that anyone could like. I'm saying this because even my husband likes a song or 2 of his. My 5yo and 3 year old hum his tunes and sing along with the songs on youtube. My (almost) 1 year old claps and screams YAY, during his songs.

Do I have your attention yet? Fantastic

Oh yea did I mention he is on the drop dead gorgeous with and even amazing voice category I mentioned earlier?

It's Mr. Kane Brown.

I follow about every social media account of his because I want to be updated on his new singles coming out, new music videos, anything new he has coming out.

Well he aint so bad to look at either in them selfies lol ;)

But his music is just so touching, emotional, and honestly not to sound like a crazy person but I usually have it on repeat in my office because it helps me think. Not really sure why maybe because it's fresh, its catchy, and honestly I have been through the same things he sings about. His lyrics really speak to me.

I would listen to it even if I never knew what he looked like. He has a deep calming voice that literally sent chills down my spine. A lot like Josh Turner and Brantley Gilbert's voice does when I hear their songs.

This artist you are not going to want to miss. I wish I could take the vacation time to go and see him perform in person but unfortunately money needs to be made so I can spend it at a show lol hello who doesn't love concert T-Shirts and especially the beer.?

No matter what words I put together, it just can't describe the amazingness (not that that is a real word but for him I'll use it he is just that freaking awesome!) that you have to experience it yourself.

You can catch him on IG (kanebrown_music), Facebook, or Twitter to

Last note if you haven't seen it already, you'll thank me for this..... The music video for "I Used To Love You Sober"

Don't forget to get you some Kane Brown music. Can be purchased through Amazon, Google Play Store, and Itunes.

Go and check him out you won't be disappointed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment