Monday, November 23, 2015

My new favorite beauty item that my kids enjoy too!

Hey lovelies,

So I have the worst acne issue ever and dry skin in patches on my face when winter hits. It's embarrassing for me because the acne is small but there are tons in one spot and its always under my eyes and on my cheeks, chin and neck. I also have the worst problem with acne on my chest and back. My really bad dry skin is a patch on the corner of my nose and also one in the outer corner of my left eye.

My kids also have really bad dry skin on their shoulders and legs.

I have been searching and searching for an antibacterial soap for all of us that would be great for the acne and dry skin. I know dial had some body wash but for some reason every store I went into no longer has the antibacterial dial body wash.


I trailed down the beauty aisle thinking something had to be here to help. I usually don't buy things down the skin care aisle because I love Aveda products they are the best thing in the world. I also have done my research and found that more people have issues from a lot of drugstore skin care brands because even some name brand items are made to break out your skin the longer you use them, so you buy their products more often.

I came across Cetaphil brand portion of the skin care and found the antibacterial soap bars and figured why not. It was $9 for a pack of 3. From the first time I used it I instantly felt an amazing difference. My skin felt clean, soft, and taken care of. Like the soap was meant for my skin.

My acne was instantly less inflamed and red. Bonus is it took my make up off amazingly with no traces of anything. The soap is extremely creamy and moisturizing. i used it on my kids and they cannot get enough of it. They will grab it and hand it to me first thing when they get into the tub.

The dry patches are not all the way gone but it has definitely improved it as well as calmed the redness from the patches as well. It smells AMAZING, like I said my new favorite beauty product my acne from head to toe has went from embarrassing to maybe one or 2 here and there.

I highly recommend this heavenly product and I myself will be buying more from this brand.

The only down fall to this is that for naturally dry skin types it is not extremely moisturizing you do need to put a moisturizer meant for dry skin on after it but it does help it a lot in putting some moisture back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment